4.07.2009

HELICON WEST
THURSDAY APRIL NINTH AT TRUE AGGIE CAFE
open mic night

only three weeks left until the end of the semester. meaning, only three weeks left until i hit the road home. i'm pretty thrilled. my plans are still a little iffy, but so far my summer will go as follows: i take my last final on may the first. isaac graduates on may the second. i leave that night, or the next morning. i spend a month on the east coast, going to the beach, king's dominion, walking around georgetown, eating chipotle, hanging out at occoquan, etc. i go back to logan sometime in early june. i signed up to be an efy counselor at utah state this summer, so hopefully they'll take me. if i do get the job, i'll be doing three sessions at the end of june, and in early july. after that, i don't really know what i'll be doing. working, i guess. i'd like to take another trip back home sometime in august to meet baby shandy, but who knows?


today's fortune: love lights up your world

2 comments:

-Jeremy- said...

And at the end of the summer you will be attending my wedding...thanks!

elise said...

haha of course i'll be attending your wedding. you're my first college friend to get marrieeeeddd!