2.09.2012

Walgreens

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hey everyone! Today I want to sort of switch gears from the norm and talk about something a little different. That something would be Walgreens! After I had Jude, the nurse at the hospital asked me what pharmacy I use. I had never needed to get prescriptions filled before, so I didn't really have a pharmacy. A Walgreens had just been built here in Logan, so I told the nurse that was my pharmacy, and I'm glad I did. They have been really great about getting our prescriptions filled on time, or reminding us to pick them up. That's why I wanted to let you all know that right now, Walgreens is offering a special discount on annual membership for its Prescriptions Savings Club: Prescription Savings Club at Walgreens. For $35 a year, a family membership covers everyone in your immediate family, including a spouse, dependents 22 and younger and pets. Plus, when you join, you receive discount prices on your prescriptions. An individual membership is only $20 a year. You also save on more than 8,000 brand-name and all generic medications, as well as flu shots, pet prescriptions, nebulizers and diabetic supplies. Plus, you get bonuses when you purchase Walgreens brand products and photofinishing services. Not bad.

 

Support Walgreens and stay updated by liking them on  Facebook and following on Twitter:

Walgreens on Twitter

Walgreens on Facebook.

 

I'll be back later with a new post about...you'll have to stay tuned to find out!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: