9.03.2012

more changes

as you may have noticed, my blog got another face lift. i also took down all the ads, and made things more simple. oh -- and it has a new title. i felt like i wanted to take the blog in a bit of a new direction. i will still have my regular posts about parenthood, relationships, and pregnancy, i'll just be adding more posts more frequently, and a little more structure. more details to come, and i'll explain things as they evolve, but until then, keep reading, and thank you so much for all of you who support me in my writing and blogging whether it be through comments, emails, phone calls...whatever. i love hearing what you all have to say. happy labor day!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'll look forward to all your posts! Just so you know, I'm a faithful reader. :P

elise said...

thanks, sara! :)